Sail inventory includes battened mainsail with quick raising snugs and adjustable boom vang, a sail cover and a furling jig with a UV resistant leading edge. The rotating mast can be easily raised or lowered by one person using the Macgregor mast raising system using a hand winch and guy pole.
Lake weiss channel markers
- Macgregor 26M Sails: Macgregor 26S Sails: Macgregor 26X Sails: Testimonials June 2016 Just got back from 2 weeks sailing with Peter on the IP 350. Your spinnaker is a ...
- macgregor sailboat macgregor sailboat at CanadianListed.com – Classifieds across Canada. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - macgregor sailboat listings.
The MacGregor 26M comes with Lewmar winches and Doyle sails. With an air draft of 35 feet, the mast can be raised or lowered by a single sailor using the built-in brake winch. The standing rigging is tweaked with stay adjusters instead of traditional turnbuckles, which MacGregor contends are more reliable and easier to use aboard a trailerable boat where the mast is frequently raised and lowered.
- Macgregor 26M with trailer from San Francisco CA to Porlamar, Margarita Island, Venezuela. Valued about 35K with electronics, sails, etc.
Well as Rodger MacGregor says in his 26M sales DVD, “whenever there are two sailboats, there is a race”. Now what we had here wasn’t two sailboats, but three! I did my best to protect the honor of all MacGregor sailors and for a time (a brief time) I actually thought I could hold them off until we turned into the Ventura Harbor.
- Price Reduced to $139,500! 65' Macgregor Pilothouse Sailboat Motors at 10 knots! Cutter Rigged w/ 2 Furling Headsails, a large 130 Genoa and smaller staysail on inner forestay.
Click the Video below to see an example of a MacGregor 26 Mainsail made from red dacron. Click the video below to see an example of a MacGregor 26 Mainsail made from Precision Sails 400 Series Dacron Please click the link below to see an example of a MacGregor 26 Mainsail made from Challenge Sailcloth's Warp Drive.
- The MacGregor 26X Power Sailor and her successors were all designed to carry a much larger outboard than the usual auxiliary for this size boat. You can expect 25 mph when using the large Mercury that comes with this boat yet, when the wind blows, you can enjoy what sailing has to offer and because of the entry of the hull and design, she is quite a good sailing boat as well.
Reduced! Extremely well maintained MacGregor for sale. This boat has all the accessories, mechanically maintained motor and trailer. It comes complete with GPS/Depth finder, life jackets, bbq, side step, poles, extra parts and all safety equipment. Has all the external canopies and covers, two anchors, radio and cushions ( interior and exterior). 50 hp motor has low hours, and sails are all ...
- Used 2005 MacGregor 26M for sale in Bradwell-on-Sea, United Kingdom. Priced at 17,000 GBP. ... Spare Mainsail - Doyle - 2005 ; Furling Jib - Doyle - 2005 - good ...
The MacGregor 26M is an inexpensive boat and is often a starter boat for new sailors. Aside from those tempted by the lower cost, several others might buy the 26M. This may be an ideal boat for a powerboater becoming interested in sailing or the rare sailor looking for a powerboat.
- This mainsail is an upgrade over the original factory mainsail. It has 4 full length battens which have multiple benefits. Our full batten mainsails have 4% more square footage than the standard batten version giving it noticibly more power in light wind.
Price Reduced to $139,500! 65' Macgregor Pilothouse Sailboat Motors at 10 knots! Cutter Rigged w/ 2 Furling Headsails, a large 130 Genoa and smaller staysail on inner forestay.